When our grandmother Lina opened her hotel in Venice in September 1968, she took pictures of her first guests. And in this guide, we are sharing the stories she told them about Venice, and the recipe of the cake that she offered them at breakfast (and we're sharing the picture!). Join us and discover our neighborhood and its secrets: see its hidden gardens and a favorite campo, and how Marco Polo's family lived and worked. This is the hospitality we envision for all guests of our city.
- Welcome to the video guide
- City Guide: Visiting Venice in 2020
- Discovering Venice in 3 steps
- Beautiful Venice: A city unveils her secrets
- Creative Venice: Marco Polo's neighborhood
- Green Venice: Paradise gardens
- Visual books on Venice
- A gift from our terrace for you!
- Venetia: Venetian Culture and Heritage
Venice will be officially 1600 years old in 2021! While the city is getting ready to celebrate, we take up positive trends for the future but also cover the risks that come with overtourism. The way you visit Venice changed during the past twenty years. This is why we are sharing three themes for responsible visitors to explore the city in 2020 and the following years!